The official start of summer is right around the corner—June 21st to be exact. So, after a long, cold winter of freezing temperatures and just a little too much snow, it’s time to finally pack away your cold weather footwear and bring out your summer shoes! Here are five stylish ways to start Summer 2018 off on the right foot:
1. Open-toe mules. Open-toed mules are a great way to dress up an outfit while still staying cool and comfortable. They can be worn with everything from distressed boyfriend jeans to flowy dresses, and they’re great for the office, too.
2. Backless wedge sandals. The wedge sandal is a staple in many closets and has been a summer favorite for years, but with an updated backless design, this twist on the classic wedge sandal makes it popular for a different reason. Pick up a pair this summer for a bit of variety in your wardrobe.
3. Slip on sneakers. Slip on sneakers have recently gained popularity and they’re not taking a vacation this summer! They’re so cute with sundresses and rompers, and colors like pink and beige add a feminine twist.
4. Pom pom details. Some of us like statement jewelry, some of us like statement prints—all of us LOVE statement heels!😉 If you’re looking to make a fun and flirty statement this summer grab these pom-pom heels ASAP. You won’t regret it.
5. Dad sneakers (remember this trend?). It’s not for everyone, but i’s certainly an eye-catching way to add an extra level of style to any outfit. Sneakers might typically be worn with jeans or sweats, but we’re seeing the dad sneaker paired with every type of outfit—from casual to elegant.
Which is your favorite? Would you add any shoe trends to the list? We’d love to hear!