When the weather turns cooler, so does our style. Gone are the days of sandals and shorts…Now we must saddle up, and throw on our prints and our cowboy boots. As we welcome the new autumn season, we welcome the new fashion trends as well.
Aside from the animal prints we are seeing everywhere, tailored power suits, neon colors, English tweed, dark florals, lace, oversized denim jackets, metallics, cowgirl accessories, and lots of pockets are what to watch out for this season. Already we can see ourselves pulling out a few fashion-forward pieces inspired by these when our own Fashom boxes deliver some of these exciting trends! This season has shaken things up with these updated twists on classic Fall styles:
- The Fall power suit has well-tailored angles, padded shoulders, and a belted waist to help you embrace your curves.
- Prepare to wow your friends with neon! If you’re feeling really edgy, you can do the look from head to toe or simply add a bright belt for a pop on an all black outfit.
- Tweed gets a fresh look in perfectly cut capes, belted coats, and pleated asymmetrical skirts.
- Florals for spring? Not exactly…This autumn offers a new take on florals by making them dark and woodsy yet still feminine.
- Rock n’ roll metallics are perfect for a night out on the town in chic party dresses or skinny coated jeans.
- Cowgirl accessories are predicted to be more common than you might think with data showing a huge increase in searches for rancher hats (whether you live in the West or just like listening to Old Town Road). Fringe, western boots, and embellished denim all help make up the trendy, ‘urban cowgirl’ look.
- Pockets are a trend? Yup, and here’s why we’re excited; we are able to not only be trendy but can utilize these for our absolute essentials rather than toting around a heavy bag with us all day.
- Lace also receives an update in the shape of risqué yet still conservative mini and maxi dresses.
We love that this season encourages women to step out of their comfort zones while staying true to their own styles. Although some of these trends may not be your cup of tea, this season offers a little something for everyone. Tweeds for the woman with more classic tastes, the sophisticated working woman gets an update to the staple power suit, the woman who love taking risks with a bit of edge can make an entrance with neon pops, and if you’re like us, you can mix and match some of these trends together to create a look that is as unique as you are! Here are a few pics to help give you some seriously stylish inspo 😉
-Givenchy Show (Getty Images).
-Fringe, Urban Cowgirl Trend(Retrieved from: Unsplash)
-Comfy Pockets Trend (Retrieved From: Unsplash)