With fall in full swing, so is the Libran season (which is essentially all of pumpkin-spice season to most true-hearted Libras 😉). If you’re anything like myself, you sometimes loosely utilize astrology as a form of guidance. When the sun enters Libra from September 23rd to October 23rd, not only do our ways of thinking change, but so do our styles as its the official beginning of the sweater weather. We replace our mini-skirts, T-shirts, and our ‘Hot Girl Summer’ mindsets with coats, boots, and rational but still chic thinking. We tend to reflect more on practical(ish) decisions this season than we do when it’s summer, the living is easy, and the sun is in Gemini, Leo, Cancer or Virgo.
When autumn approaches, we often hear the people around us say, ‘now I can really dress’, implying they can now truly showcase their best personal styles, which is thought to be partly attributed to our air sign encouraging charisma, creativity, beauty, and new ideas within them. This is the season to welcome changes to our wardrobes and take a little risk in trying something new. Luckily, Fashom makes this aspect easy for you with personalized boxes that are shipped right to your front door!
Late-September to late-October is the peak time to release our inner Cher from Clueless, played by fellow Libran, Alicia Silverstone. Cher embodied; charisma, risk, creativity, and beauty through her clothing (plus those iconic one-liners). This can encourage us to do the same with our very own closets. Here is some stylish and trendy Libra season outfit inpso based off the Libran character that you can easily rock:
- Professional Perfection: A black blazer, white lace button-down, a gray plaid pencil skirt or mustard trousers, and a pair of black heels with metal details or bold flats.
- Casual Chic: Pairing a beret/flat brim fedora, with a detailed jacket (stripes, polkadots, or a different texture like corduroy), with black jeans, and a pair of ankle booties.
- Mad for Plaid: Pairing together a plaid blazer/jacket with a pair of pants in the same print and color with a white blouse, and a pair of white vegan-leather sneakers is a bold but rewarding styling option this season.
- Easy with Plaid-ttitude : If you feel plaid on plaid is too out there, wearing a plaid shirt half tucked (tucking in one side of the shirt into your pants while leaving the rest out of the shirt outside of them) with solid colored pants or jeans is also a great alternative that Cher would likely rock herself.
- Feeling Vest-ive: If you just have a casual meeting or parent teacher conference to attend but still want to look chic, you could wear a quilted neutral colored vest, a bold button-down, matching jeans, and some patterned ankle booties.
- Mesh Madness: If you are going out for a night on the town, this could be the outfit for you. Marry together a black mesh-detail top (with or without a tube top/cami underneath), black wide-leg pants or jeans, and a pair of heels or ankle booties, and you’re ready for a night out with your girlfriends.
Mesh X Plaid (Retrieved from: Pexels)
Casual Chic Style (Retrieved from: Pexels)